What to Bring to the Bureau

  • National Insurance number
  • All letters from government departments, such as the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) e.g. Jobcentre Plus, Pension Service, or the local authority
  • Decision letters that you are not happy with or wish to challenge – this is essential
  • Proof of income: wage slips/benefit/tax credit/details
  • Bank statement (latest copy)
  • Details of any savings
  • Tenancy agreement/mortgage details